Sunday, March 8, 2009

Finally, I'm okay!

Life has been so hectic and spiraling out of control the past year and half. I believe everything happens for a reason, however it is finding the reason that can take forever.

I've finally figured it all out. I've learned that I am a much stronger person than I give myself credit for. I lost a lot friends in the past couple of months, and to tell you the truth hear lately I've been much happier without them. The best part is that the cattiness and all the girl drama is pretty much non-existent with out them. I've also learned who my true friends are, and I'm so thankful for them.

I do almost everything on my own. I don't really rely on other people. It always nice to have someone to talk to when your upset, but it's me who ultimately figures out the solution to the problem. As my best friend Kyle said "you'll figure it out, you always do, and you always will", I've been pretty much living my life by his words. I finally see how its me, who is the strong one, and it's okay to be upset because I finally face my problems and insecurities head on.

Speaking of Kyle, I'm so proud of him. He got into Belmont, he had been waiting forever to hear back from them and he finally did. He's now undecided between TCU and Belmont so I talked to my dad and he decided to give Kyle and one of his parents to round trip buddy passes to Nashville so he can go see the school one more time, so he can make decision. My dad works for southwest, so it doesn't cost us anything but my dad rarely gives them to people, so it was a big deal.

I'm finally okay again. I can think with out crying. I'm not nearly as stressed out. And most importantly I'm generally happy again.

0 comments: