Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Change

Change is everything I need right now. A fresh start. I'm leaving all the tears, the lies, the rumors idoits started, the heartbreak, and everything be hind. I'm moving on. This is for me and no one else.

I got rid of the old post and change the look to help myself move on.

I'm happy again. I finally made up my mind on what school I'll be attending next year. I will be going to Texas Tech University. Go raiders!!!! Guns up.

I applied for housing but there was no regular rooms left so I had to apply for a living community. I'll probably end up in the education community however I'll be a microbiology major going pre-med. The lady on the phone said other girls are in my situation and it really doesn't matter at this point. I'm sure I'll have fun where ever I will live. I'm nervous to but I guess that's a normal thing.

I've decided change is good and much need. Life is better when you enjoy it and when your happy

0 comments: